HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Thursday 31 October 2013

Sued Again!/Bailiffs/whatever.

HEY I CAME BACK HOME TODAY by the way I don't usually go. Ie I entered my enormous building by the main door, not one of the other three (I like to think of my building as enormously glamorous, not enormously chavvy). 

Anyway, this letter was stuck on the door with tape, addressed to me, from BAILIFFS ~ re a council tax account ending February this year (when I moved into this glamorous building) which is only there because the council fucked up. I wrote to them repeatedly, and have copies of the letters, asking would they please send me either a payment card (which they've stopped making, whose brilliant idea was that?) or a barcode, or a book of paying-in slips. So I know, that when I pay money to the council, it actually clears the balance of my own account, and not somebody else's. Which is not unreasonable, right?

I wrote twice within about two months. My last offer of payment was dated just over two weeks ago. But they never replied. So I reckon I have a pretty strong case against them and I'm going to cause merry hell and put in motion the full complaints procedure, against the individual people involved. Right up to the Local Government Ombudsman.
I didn't used to be like this, but have had a lifetime full of being persecuted for being on the bottom rung. If my book is a success, I'm leaving the country. I've had enough of this place. I want to live somewhere in Europe, where TV is broadcast in some glamorous foreign tongue and I don't feel I have the right to moan against the government, because it's not "my" government. I HATE the tories. Labour are just reckless. Lib-Dems a waste of space. And by the way, if I were tied down and forced to vote for one of the Big 3, I think I would, extremely reluctantly, vote TORY. Ukh, I can't believe I admitted that. So that's me.
O and the council office were already closed at a quarter to five. So anybody with a 9-5 job and a problem with the council is *****d.

OK I'm off. Good day all.

Oh and PS the bailiffs have seized a car that doesn't belong to me. They're welcome to it!!

4 comments:

Eyelick said...

You should go to Brazil with meeeeee!

Akelamalu said...

I hope you got the thing with the council sorted, certainly copies of your letters should help. x

Sarah Bershadsky said...

All organizations are so unorganized. I hope that you're able to prove your case without too much of a hassle.

Gledwood said...

It's all sorted. The eejuts put through a "liability order" even though an arrangement to pay, complete with instalment plan had been made!