HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Thursday 20 February 2014

Why?!?

WHY, when I've got nothing particular to say (but post anyway) do I always become to negative? I'm referring to the post below, dated Tuesday 18 Feb, full of miserable ramblings towards the end. I'm not feeling miserable, not really. I'm just procrastinating through life, not clearing out junk from my house when I should do, not handwashing clothes promptly enough, so I keep running out of clean ones... that sort of stuff.




But I STILL WANT A DOG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore my dogs. They've helped me through some very rough times. Especially during recovery.

Bev said...

Gledwood you shoud get a dog.They are more patient and under standing then ppl.
I think you cane op with a good idea when you decided on a dog.I love you with all my heart.my heart follows your heart wher ever you goxoxo Bev