HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Saturday 19 April 2014

No news is ... not bad news

I HAVE no news. But no bad news either. I hope y'all are OK. I'm just logging in now to keep my blog live. 

It's lovely and sunny this Easter weekend, though not too hot. I woke up at 1:30 am last night freezing my arse off.

I haven't got a dog yet, although I would dearly love one. I haven't got tropical fish either, although I would dearly love to keep fish too. I'm paying my electricity quarterly even though I would prefer a pay-as-you-go meter. Reason: electric key meters black out without warning and are a great stress if ever you go away for any time and you're keeping fish in the house. Tropical fish of course require constant heating and cannot be blanked out because the electric company decide you haven't topped up your card lately enough... Y'know.

Anyway I hope y'all are well and in good spirits. (I'm a little depressed...)


Illustrated: cardinal tetras, my favourite tropical fish (from the Amazon...)

4 comments:

karl said...

Good to see you're still with us mate.
Happy Easter.

Syd said...

I am glad that you are doing okay. Thanks for letting us know you are still around.

Gledwood said...

;-)

Anonymous said...

If you get a pay as you go meter you will pay nearly double for your electricity. Be careful or you'll waste a load of money feeding a hungry meter.