HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Tuesday 6 November 2012

Feelin' ukkh

I WENT to bed early last night and woke up far earlier than desired. I must have got about ten hours' sleep but had barely slept at all the night before. So I woke up feeling crap. Then had to go to my friend Binky's, where I didn't really want to be. So I got out of there and went home and to bed, but I could not sleep. So now I'm here and I'm feeling ukkk...

I read a thing about moods and emotions, but I'm still not sure which is entirely which while it's being experienced. It's certainly possible to have an "elevated mood" but negative emotions... strangely the reverse does not tend to be true ~ ever heard of a person with clinical depression yet bright, positive thoughts? Doesn't happen: see how crap life is? Even when you feel good you can feel bad, but when you feel bad you cannot feel good. So all I have to say about that is: ukkkk, ukkk, ukkk...

On a more positive note, I looked up how much my magazine could charge in ad rates. If I got a circulation of 100,000 I think the average would be about £10,000 ($15,983) per page. So if we sold a hundred pages we'd take in a million pounds. Not bad, huh? Now all I have to do is set the thing up and persuade the world's top photographers and writers to contribute. See? Easy peasy!


Illustrated: I wanna publish Madonna's diaries too...

9 comments:

Bev said...

What is the name of your magazine?I must have missed the post.
I feel pretty and loved and passionate.
Sandal wood kisses for youXoX

GLEDWOOD said...

The lower class one (with the pound shop and herpes ads) is called Second Class Socialite... the other one (that I want Bulgari et al to advertise in) I haven't got a name yet...

bugerlugs63 said...

I think that in the same way that one can be in an elevated mood, yet experience some negative emotion (say at the news of a death or similar) . . . One can also be clinically depressed and experience a positive emotion (receiving some good news or feeling a short lived burst of "happiness" ) then returning to the more long term state of being (blurrgghh) . . . Maybe.
hey I wrote that last night . . . and I just found it still here, wednesday lunchtime. Just been to Asda to stock up on Lenor and the likes. Love sent to you x

Anonymous said...

If you ωаnt to meеt a ρаrticular κind of woman a great way tο go abоut this is tо
use an іnteгnеt serѵiсe thаt
ѕhows yоu what womеn are availаblе in youг агeа.
If you're at a concert, bar, or club make a comment about the music, DJ, or the band playing. Athletics encourages girls to improve their people skills.
Also visit my weblog - Learn More

Akelamalu said...

Well good luck with the magazine!

Unknown said...

Good point about emotions and mood - it sucks that it works that way, I never considered that! Well aren't we just so lucky - ha! : )

Liz Hinds said...

That should be no problem to a man of your ability, gledwood!

I'm feeling ukkh but that's because I'm sort of snuffly and coldy. So I think I'll go to bed and read.

Gledwood said...

BUGERLUGS: a certain person not known to me but known OF by me, his father died and he was bipolar and instead of going into mourning he became completely manic and composed an order of service in day-glow colours and was all ready to hand this out round the church until his non-bipolar brother put a stop to it!

Yeah you can definitely have mixed moods. And emotions at odds with the mood. Life is so complicated!

AKELAMALU: I'll need it. How much does it even cost to launch a full-blown high-end glossy. Quite a lot, I'd expect...

KANSAS: hmmmmmm I was feelin' like crap the past few days. So I had negative emotions and a negative mood. How cheery!

LIZ: I tried reading in bed... until I was accosted by a great chainsaw in the night (a metaphorically hallucinatory one). Yep it should be no problem I just need the FUNDS now to set it up!!!

Gledwood said...

Anonymous re meeting women: I just got your comment today with its link:
http://fitbodybook.com/index.php?do=/blog/5187/standards-for-quick-methods-for-dating-guide-for-guys/

as it had been chucked in my spam bin

I never meet anyone now who isn't a junkie, which is really depressing and sad...

... when I used to go clubbing I met TOO MANY people to be friends with them all... yet now I have the opposite problem... how awful!