HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunny Sunday

IT'S A SUNNY SUNDAY. Sparkly cars rush past in the breeze. I can concentrate again! I finished Five Go Off In A Caravan by Enid Blyton this morning, all 180 pages. When they found a secret cave in the moor ~ and! ~ it was full of hidden treasure, I wasn't too surprised. After all, they found sunken treasure in Five Go On  Hike Together. And both times Anne tried on the diamonds, rubies and sapphires. And was pictured wearing a tiara. Enid Blyton's best book, in my opinion,  is The Secret Of Spiggy Holes (a non-Famous Five book). That one has secret passageways galore!

Bloody hell, when it comes to the point when you can't even follow a children's book (like I couldn't last week) ~ you've really got a problem. Why must I have such a terrible affliction? Even if it is an intermittent one. All I can say is, I'm very glad my attention span has come back NOW!

I'm broiling hot. Summer is on the way!!

Tomorrow I have yet ANOTHER appointment down the drugs clinic. I'm going to ask them to put down my methadone by another 5mg to 25mg a day. Sweats or not, I just have to do it. I sweat (heavily) every day anyway. If they do put me down, the new dose won't come in for another 3 weeks...

Righty-ho, I must go. I hope y'all are having a cheery weekend. And if it's not too good, then may it be tolerable!

My diet's going OK by the way... I'm keeping to something around 1500 Calories a day. I don't get hungry, as such. I feel nauseated and sick, with raving diarrhoea, which makes me want to eat even LESS . So it's all good (I suppose)...

PS my usual brands of cyder (White Star, White Ace et al) supposedly contain only 225 Calories per half litre can... so I don't know why I'm so tubby...

No comments: