HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Thursday 11 October 2012

Multi-Scart Selector (!!!)

CAN'T STOP... in too much of a rush... I'm on the way back from Argos (the shop that sells everything ~ I have even bought heroin in there (when the dealer happened to be shopping for an electric blanket) with a little gizmo that will let me plug in two tellyboxes and a DVD player and select which to watch by means of buttons.




Must go: I'm so excited I feel like I'm gonna piss myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe should have gotten new pants at Argos as well ;)

Anonymous said...

Here's a the cheapest down jacket sales.Come on.
canada goose trillium

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!

Gledwood said...

Anonymous said ha ha ha??

I said ha ha ha

(ha ha)!