HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Thursday 13 December 2012

My Icy Living Conditions!

BLOODY HELL IT IS SO COLD! The milk in my fridge literally froze this morning. I kid you not. I'm not in any type of elevated mood. Or other mood. I'm just way way way too chilly. Except the heating in this internet caff's belting it out way too hot and now I'm sweating like a roasting swine! For all of you who missed it yesterday, here's an approximation of my "flying book" dream...

And here's a great whoosher of a tune:

BINARY FINARY 2000



♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

2 comments:

Old Mother Crack Pot said...

Oh dear me, I see flying books too. Especially when I have a manic episode in the library. And people I know fly too. Soon as they see me they fly away. Well they do when I'm that manic... Happy Holidays to you All!

No More Soggy Knickers said...

Come and look at our wide range of machine-washable incontinence aids!

http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/washable-incontinence-products