HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Monday 10 December 2012

Ridiculously Cold


IT is FREEZING COLD. I've got the blow-heater on, blowing like crazy. I've managed to switch myself out of depression by cutting DOWN my medication. Now I feel stone cold normal most of the time. Except when I get this weird meaningless feeling of excitement, which is really entertaining. But the main problem is IT'S COLD... FAR TOO COLD! And I'm drinking tea to stay warm and the caffeine makes me hyper and high. So I spent half the night playing All Saints songs on top volume...

here are 2 good tunes:

STREISAND: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE



ALL SAINTS: BLACK COFFEE




Illustrated: scene from Zao Mountains, Japan, featuring "ice monsters" (snow-encrusted firs)

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

2 comments:

Bev said...

I went from diet cola to ice tea and now to plain tea bags. I feel much better.The aspertame in the cola and the sugar in ice tea gave me palpitations.I have no more palpitations with tea.
Can you believe my word is nocaffe?
Hazelnut choclate kisses to you.You can take the mustache or lick it off XoXo

Gledwood said...

Aspartame? My folks think that's the Devil's Drug... Cola has barely any caffeine in it. I can drink 2L in an evening and feel nothing, whereas I can definitely feel it from tea just as much as coffee ~~ I like my tea really strong.

Can I send you back the dusting on a starbucks chocolate mocca. There ya go! XxX