HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Saturday 9 June 2012

Adorable Lovebirds





FEATHERY FRIDAY ON SATURDAY


British people don't use the word "adorable" as often as Americans... but what other word describes these cheeky miniature parrots?





They come in all manner of colours...



Including blue...
 
 
Wow, look at this one ...



I still think they look better in trees than in cages...



But they do get very tame...

WISHING A CHIRPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL ...

7 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Something "Just for you" over at mine! . . . I'm off to bed, goodnight, take care and stay strong x

Gattina said...

That's a cheeful post ! and the little parrots "adorable" I use this word quiet often because it is French, lol !
Must be some French immigrants who imported this word to America !

Gledwood said...

Bugerlugs: merci beaucoup, j'y arrive maintenant...

Gattina: probablement!

Syd said...

Very cute birds. I like your furry photos.

Gledwood said...

I would REALLY REALLY like some lovebirds... but until I get a place of my own, properly, it isn't to be ... (boo-hoo)...(!)

Anonymous said...

Come on. Let's hook up. Mark R

Gledwood said...

RGGG. Kkk. khkhkhkhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I TELL YOU!!!