HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Saturday 29 September 2012

Rebel Songs

I AM ONLY HERE because I had to go out to get methadone, and the internet cafe is on the way back from the methadone chemist. If I didn't have to go out, I would have gone back to bed already. I feel intensely sad today. I cannot face the world.

But I did find 2 musical gems. I was trawling the world gone by. Who would ever have thought I of all people would grow up into someone who hates the here and now?The past is my one refuge.

These are the 2 musical gems: both by Jeanette:~~

JEANETTE DIMECH
Jeanette singing Soy Rebelde in English: "I'M A REBEL"




JEANETTE: Corazon de Poeta in English
A HEART SO WARM AND SO TENDER




Why are all songs about rebels sad?
Here's Sinead O'Connor: REBEL SONG
~~which would have been better titled ENGLISHMAN



I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN OK WEEKEND...

✔ ➝☨+*✔ ➝☨+*

5 comments:

Baino said...

Sorry to hear you have the blues. Here's something to cheer you up...had an email from Bimbimbie, she's alive and well, just off the blogosphere and wishes you all the best.

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Gledwood, I couldn't get the comment box to pop up all day yesterday, on all Blogs . . . I was silenced!
I hope you're not feeling so sad today. Do you find if you use for a few days, then have a day off(or a few). . . the first day off, emotions all come rushing in. Laughter and tears. Just a thought . . .
No sign of the escapee last night :-(
I'm being made to play Barbies here . . . Since 7.30am on a Sunday!!! A Sunday!
Hope your Sunday is OK, bearable . . . maybe even better. With love, as always x x x

Gledwood said...

BAINO: thanks for the message I know something tragic has happened to Bimbimbie, what a life

BUGERLUGS: sorry still feeling shyte. Surely the furry Gremlin swine will turn up today, he HAS TO!!!

Bev said...

Jeanette is a gem.Voice and appearance.
Beautiful.
Heres an egg nog kiss for you.
If its to sweet I got a bacon and beans flavored one for your hot sexy lips XoXo.
Loves you sweet hot Baby

Gledwood said...

Thank U Bev XXXXXXX


Do you ever drink Advocaat and Lemonade? I do at Xmas. It's called a snowball here.